Read this before signing up for BETA (please!)

UPDATE October 2021: Spots are filled up and I’m no longer accepting new requests for early access. Sorry to anyone new coming in, and thank you to everyone already signed up for consideration!

Earlier post:

Interested in getting early access to a NanoEFI kit? Create a new topic in this section to sign up for BETA testing. (Read the pinned post inside this section first please, thanks!)

I’m only planning to produce a limited number of BETA kits, so I’d like to start working out the best candidates now as we get closer to early access. Any technical skill and capabilities that you possess in embedded software, electronics design, or manufacturing you have would be great to know. Other relevant skill sets are welcome as well. Relevant skills can put you well towards the top of the list.

Sign up by posting your relevant skills below and information on the machine(s) that you’d like to EFI. Be sure to state the (make, model, and year), and pictures would be great.

Not technical, but want in? For priority consideration, please consider becoming a Patron. Thank you!

A post was split to a new topic: I would like to sign up